PDA

View Full Version : After memorial weekend

TruckinRZR
04-15-2015, 10:57 AM
I'll be in Florence Oregon staying at Honeyman campground with a large group.

Ed Harvey
05-09-2015, 06:44 PM
I am going to come up to Winchester Bay on the 28 th with a friend and his family we are staying at the harbor view motel in Winchester Bay 28 to the 31 we head for home . Maybe we can get together for a ride on the 29or30th ? We will have 1 razor and 2 atv's .

TruckinRZR
05-10-2015, 12:20 AM
I am going to come up to Winchester Bay on the 28 th with a friend and his family we are staying at the harbor view motel in Winchester Bay 28 to the 31 we head for home . Maybe we can get together for a ride on the 29or30th ? We will have 1 razor and 2 atv's .
I'll be at Florence drift wood 2 with my toy hauler so I can't go anywhere. Your welcome to come up!

Ed Harvey
05-10-2015, 07:14 PM
I'll be at Florence drift wood 2 with my toy hauler so I can't go anywhere. Your welcome to come up!

Ok we planned to ride the beach in Florence one day Its the easiest to get to from the last staging area . I'm on sure where the drift wood is at pm a phone number and I can call when we get there. It will be nice to meet more members.

TruckinRZR
05-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Ok we planned to ride the beach in Florence one day Its the easiest to get to from the last staging area . I'm on sure where the drift wood is at pm a phone number and I can call when we get there. It will be nice to meet more members.

Ok will do next week or so when I head up. Just as a warning, this group I'm camped with in Florence is a pretty rowdy bunch with lots partying at camp and fast riding.. just the way I like it :D lol
This is our weekend to let loose without the crowds. Normally our group outing are much more family friendly.

Ed Harvey
05-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Ok will do next week or so when I head up. Fst as a warning, this group I'm camped with in Florence is a pretty rowdy bunch with lots partying at camp and fast riding.. just the way I like it :D lol
This is our weekend to let loose without the crowds. Normally our group outing are much more family friendly.

Sounds like fun. You guys need any stickers? I don't like to far from ed i can and get some and bring them with me .

TruckinRZR
05-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Sounds like fun. You guys need any stickers? I don't like to far from ed i can and get some and bring them with me .

I'm good on stickers, thanks though! !