PDA

View Full Version : Poll on Tamarack / Castle crag run July 11th

Beer Mod
06-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Since I've never met most of you I thought I would post a poll to make things go as smooth as possible. There are trails in that area that range from mild to wild, so please post up and give me an idea of what trails I should be taking everyone on.

AlfaBaz
06-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Since I've never met most of you I thought I would post a poll to make things go as smooth as possible. There are trails in that area that range from mild to wild, so please post up and give me an idea of what trails I should be taking everyone on.

I'll gladly jump in on this one! It is always a welcome treat to ride an area with someone who already knows the trails, so let me first say thanks for volunteering to lead this ride!

I know a few (not many) just want to keep it pinned and sideways all the time. I don't mind letting it loose for a while, but I don't want to do 60+ all day long.

I also like the challenge of rock crawling occasionally; but not for a whole day.

Tight, steep, technical trails are a blast too.

Probably my favorite is scenic trail riding.

If it isn't clear yet, for me variety is the spice of life! The very best rides have a mix of trails.

drtfun
06-08-2015, 04:02 PM
I am with Barry

I love to be sideways either from speed or on the rocks
But my better half will be in the rig also and she loves to see the scenery

a nice mix would be great

EPL
06-08-2015, 06:14 PM
I voted for Medium hills and rocks just because I think that would fit better for a larger group ride. You were just out there for a ride and seen what most of us have been to so a mix of some of the good spots ( if there was any ) they went to and some new cool places would be good. Maybe in the future we could get a ride together for an OH SHIT ride.

Beach Leo
06-08-2015, 06:24 PM
My take is>>> Rolling with the Flow

Its all way-good

EPL
06-08-2015, 06:27 PM
My take is>>> Rolling with the Flow

Its all way-good

If you show up on the correct day !! LOL

Beach Leo
06-08-2015, 06:28 PM
If you show up on the correct day !! LOLI ain't getting it wrong this time

EPL
06-08-2015, 06:32 PM
I ain't getting it wrong this time

Should I call you the day before /

Beer Mod
06-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Ok so if the trail is 90% easy going with a 50' section of technical rocks to get to a lake is that good? I had my 900 4seater through it on stock tires, just to give you an idea..

EPL
06-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Ok so if the trail is 90% easy going with a 50' section of technical rocks to get to a lake is that good? I had my 900 4seater through it on stock tires, just to give you an idea..

We can go for some thing harder then that because I know where your talking about.

Beer Mod
06-08-2015, 06:38 PM
I'll gladly jump in on this one! It is always a welcome treat to ride an area with someone who already knows the trails, so let me first say thanks for volunteering to lead this ride!

I know a few (not many) just want to keep it pinned and sideways all the time. I don't mind letting it loose for a while, but I don't want to do 60+ all day long.

I also like the challenge of rock crawling occasionally; but not for a whole day.

Tight, steep, technical trails are a blast too.

Probably my favorite is scenic trail riding.

If it isn't clear yet, for me variety is the spice of life! The very best rides have a mix of trails.

Ok so just to clarify any rock crawling (if you want to call it that) will be limited to 20' section maybe 3-5min out of the whole trail.
Nothing extreme this time :)

EPL
06-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Ok so just to clarify any rock crawling (if you want to call it that) will be limited to 20' section maybe 3-5min out of the whole trail.
Nothing extreme this time :)

Sounds good .

washrepair
06-08-2015, 08:48 PM
I can roll with the flow , But i do like OMG who put this guy in charge with a big smile on my face

Beer Mod
06-08-2015, 11:20 PM
I can roll with the flow , But i do like OMG who put this guy in charge with a big smile on my face

Sweet! Throw your vote down :)

Fast Pat
06-09-2015, 08:04 AM
I like rides with a little challenge but I'm willing to go with the flow also.

Ed Harvey
07-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Wish I could go on this ride but if I could go a nice mix of trials would be good. But it's still to soon after surgery but I'll be on the next one .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Beer Mod
07-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Better to play it safe. I go up 10 times a year or so....

Pipelayer
07-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Wild is good mild is good. But with the wife with me, have have to behave a little bit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airbus899
07-05-2015, 09:14 PM
We are up for anything :) Super fast or cruising. looking forward to meeting new people and going on a fun ride!

Ready to ride!