PDA

View Full Version : looking for rides long or short

bssifter
05-10-2021, 08:23 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm located in Gold run Ca. so if anyone has plans please let me know. I am under 3 1/2 hours from sand mountain so if no one chimes in I will probably head there in the next 10 days. I always meet great people but it would be nice to know people who are going first.

EPL
05-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm located in Gold run Ca. so if anyone has plans please let me know. I am under 3 1/2 hours from sand mountain so if no one chimes in I will probably head there in the next 10 days. I always meet great people but it would be nice to know people who are going first.

We are going to have a ride at Sand mountain in October !! Around the end of this month or sooner it starts getting to hot at Sand Mountain !!

Ed & Charlene
05-10-2021, 03:11 PM
we just got back from johnson lane nv plenty of riding there

Mike621
05-10-2021, 05:30 PM
Let me know if Sand Mountain is going to happen.

EPL
05-11-2021, 06:12 AM
we just got back from johnson lane nv plenty of riding there

Johnson Lane is a great place for riding !!

EPL
05-11-2021, 06:13 AM
Let me know if Sand Mountain is going to happen.

It's going to happen , I'll post a ride soon !!

LBR
05-11-2021, 07:11 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm located in Gold run Ca. so if anyone has plans please let me know. I am under 3 1/2 hours from sand mountain so if no one chimes in I will probably head there in the next 10 days. I always meet great people but it would be nice to know people who are going first.Welcome!!...glad to see you made the trip here to join in..[emoji4]..this is a great, low-stress site to network rides at with great members thru-and-thru.

There are many members in the NorCal area that do weekend/short term rides in the area, and then our two main SoCal/Az rides generally incorporate a new riding area each trip.

Looking forward to having a soda/barley pop with you some day!

The Rattler (BLR)
05-11-2021, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the Crazies

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk