PDA

View Full Version : Glamis Boardmanville trading post

The Rattler (BLR)
12-13-2019, 11:28 AM
I seen this update the other day on FB.
Looks like they are still hope to get access from Glamis to Boardmanville again.
The railroad shut the access down a few years back.

It’s been awhile since I have given an update on OHV Crossing in Glamis so here it is: Caltrans came up with funding for a Feasibility Study to find the best place for a crossing. We have had 2 meetings that have generated some great possibilities. The Plan is for a Public Outreach on MLK Weekend to understand what the public wants. There will also be an online survey. It means a lot for everyone to give your input. So please stay tuned in January for more info!

Sent from BLR Logistics

Bedo
12-15-2019, 06:55 AM
That would be great if it happens.

The Rattler (BLR)
12-15-2019, 06:31 PM
We were talking to them yesterday at Boardmanville and it was sounding very favorable.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191216/c1b5d0b6f8ca2c42533cd6e4703d939e.jpg

Sent from BLR Logistics

Lennart
12-16-2019, 09:43 AM
Sounds good .

Sweet34
12-17-2019, 07:03 AM
I seen this update the other day on FB.
Looks like they are still hope to get access from Glamis to Boardmanville again.
The railroad shut the access down a few years back.

It’s been awhile since I have given an update on OHV Crossing in Glamis so here it is: Caltrans came up with funding for a Feasibility Study to find the best place for a crossing. We have had 2 meetings that have generated some great possibilities. The Plan is for a Public Outreach on MLK Weekend to understand what the public wants. There will also be an online survey. It means a lot for everyone to give your input. So please stay tuned in January for more info!

Sent from BLR Logistics

It would be sweet if they get access back .