PDA

View Full Version : Personal Protection Nevada & Utah "CCW"

Matt89447
05-26-2015, 07:51 AM
If anyone is interested in obtaining Nevada and Utah CCW's I have a great deal for the group.

I have an instructor who's currently charging $35.00 for a class that covers both states. His business lic is going up so that may go to $40.00 soon.

All you'll need is a handgun ( any caliber ). 30 rounds.

Classes are in Lyon County and I just happen to do scheduling for him. Mid week, weekends....whatever is best for you.

You'll need to come here and spend 8 hours and you'll have it. Then return to the county to file papers within one year.

I took class and actually got my UT 1st, Nevada's came a week later.

You can have all the safety gear for your ATV experience but nothing to protect yourself or loved ones while traveling thru the states.

You'll be good to conceal carry while traveling thru NV, UT and I think 36 more states.

You will not find a less expensive class offered.

Dave, my instructor, is a HUGE 2nd amendment supporter and is doing classes for less so that more can carry.

If interested please text me @ 707.980.9253 or inbox me on FB or email me @ matt89447@gmail.com

LBR
05-26-2015, 02:54 PM
We just had our class 6 weeks ago and go in front of the Sheriff department tomorrow. Our class was to have lasted 4 hours but was only 3.5....total cost was $15, but was for our state only.

Matt89447
05-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Wow, what state?

NV says 8 hours even if you talk about fishing.

Congrats on your CCW.

I forgot to mention....that California residents can obtain these two CCW's. Gotta love Nevada & Utah!

AlfaBaz
05-26-2015, 04:55 PM
I forgot to mention....that California residents can obtain these two CCW's.

Where in Lyon County? Would he be willing to travel some, to be a little more accessible to a bunch of California folks?

AlfaBaz
05-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Be sure to check the reciprocity map. I just saw that adding both Nevada and Utah (non-resident license), only gains a couple of states that my California doesn't cover.

Beach Leo
05-26-2015, 05:41 PM
I never really understand why we all just do-not go by The United States Bill of Rights

The Bill of Rights overrides or supersedes Every-thing

All this other-stuff is really un-constitutional, but if you are consenting to it. Than you may-be working against The Bill Of Rights

In reality the 2nd amendment is Your CCW

IMHO

Ed & Charlene
04-10-2016, 12:46 PM
we would make the trip as long as it's good in kalifornia.

neil11975
04-10-2016, 01:53 PM
we would make the trip as long as it's good in kalifornia.

This permit would not be recognized in California. Our great state does not have a receprocity agreement with any other state. I have a CCW from Shasta County and it is only good in California. If I want to carry in Nevada, I would have to take this course.

Ed & Charlene
04-10-2016, 01:57 PM
good to know