PDA

View Full Version : Stonyford May 21st thru the 28th.

Michale
05-14-2018, 12:30 PM
If any of you are in the area stop by and say hi. Davis Flat area.

Just look for the Rzr with the roof rack.

Gamdrvr
05-22-2018, 06:24 PM
Enjoy your ride Mike.
Car looks great

Trashman
05-23-2018, 10:28 AM
If any of you are in the area stop by and say hi. Davis Flat area.

Just look for the Rzr with the roof rack.

Is there a lot of trails for the sxs now

Michale
05-29-2018, 03:24 PM
Enjoy your ride Mike.
Car looks great

Thank you Steve.

Just got back after 8 days. We rode different trails every day. From Stonyford you have access to the entire Mendocino National Forrest. A couple of the trails were a little iffy and I probably shouldn't have tried them but everything worked out. The rear-end wanted to come around on a couple of the downhill's but the uphill's it did great.

Mike621
05-29-2018, 06:28 PM

Thank you Steve.

Just got back after 8 days. We rode different trails every day. From Stonyford you have access to the entire Mendocino National Forrest. A couple of the trails were a little iffy and I probably shouldn't have tried them but everything worked out. The rear-end wanted to come around on a couple of the downhill's but the uphill's it did great.

Looks like a cool place to camp, I'm definitely going to check this place out. Did you ride all the way to Indian Valley Reservoir ?
When I had my RZR I learned to use 2wd going down hill and 4wd going up, seem to work good that way. [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gamdrvr
05-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Looks like a cool place to camp, I'm definitely going to check this place out. Did you ride all the way to Indian Valley Reservoir ?
When I had my RZR I learned to use 2wd going down hill and 4wd going up, seem to work good that way. [emoji1417]

Mike looks awesome place to ride and camp

Michale
05-30-2018, 09:04 AM

No we didn't venture that far south. There are a couple lakes close, Letts lake is one of them. Quite a few stream crossings with deep swimming holes. Stony gets hot and dusty during the summer months. Its similar to Reading weather. We will be doing our annual Thanksgiving trip the 21st thru the 25th. The late fall winter months are a great time to go there.