PDA

View Full Version : Fallon Octanefest utv racing June 9-10

Jeepalive
05-20-2017, 09:21 AM
I know there are a few people who enjoy racing here and just wanted to see if there would be any interest in racing in Fallon Nevada at octane fest.

Jeepalive
05-20-2017, 09:23 AM
Don't have any other details yet, need to figure out if there would be enough people interested before anything is final

The Rattler (BLR)
05-21-2017, 07:06 PM
Does this happen every June??

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jeepalive
05-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Does this happen every June??

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The octane fest is every year I think but the utv racing is new, someone from our Facebook page posted up asking if anyone would like to race. if they can get a few people they are going to put it together.

Jeepalive
05-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Octane Fest UTV Race UPDATE::

June 10th is the race but the event is spread from the 9th to the 11th

Octane Fest QUAD/UTV rules & info. Fallon, NV

Entry Fee $40
Pit pass Fee: $20 per person
Back gates open: 1:00pm
Racing and opening ceremonies 6:00pm

QUAD/UTV Classes
Racing Format:
All classes will run a timed lap Format. Each contestant will get 3 laps to post the fastest timed lap. Trophies for 1st. Payout top 3.

Course description:
Fast and Fun with some basic obstacles such as berms, tables and rollers. Do to the fact the TUFF TRUCKS will race on the same course, our course design will be very accommodating for the ALL racers. 

Safety:
All riders must have the appropriate safety gear to compete in their class. Helmet must be in good condition. No passengers allowed. All riders must be 18 years of age or older. Absolutely NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUG USE. Octane Fest/ LARA reserves the right to disqualify or reuse entry for being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Please feel free to spread the word, The more the better! as count goes up the payout does the same