PDA

View Full Version : Toy Hauler Question

stetson
01-31-2017, 07:08 PM
CowgirlT and I are thinking about buying a small toy hauler and would like to know what brand
everyone likes. We have been internet surfing Weekend Warriors and Genesis Supreme...Thoughts:confused:

Mike621
01-31-2017, 07:26 PM
Man there's so many out these days hard to say which ones better than the others, I like most of them I look at, the Boat & RV show is coming up soon at Cal-Expo. They should have just about everything out there to look at, good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Rattler (BLR)
01-31-2017, 08:38 PM
So many choices..
1st need to decide bumper pull or 5th wheel
Then decide on what length you need.
Keep in mind if you go with a garage model that your garage is bigger then you need at this time just in case you upgrade to a longer machine.

Jeepalive
01-31-2017, 09:35 PM
I have a 19' for sale right now [emoji1303] if your interested

stetson
02-01-2017, 10:56 AM
So far we are considering a bumper pull of 22 to 25' with fuel station and generator.
Trying to stay under 7,000lbs empty.
More than likely going to purchase new.
This will be a first for us.

stetson
02-01-2017, 11:01 AM
I have a 19' for sale right now [emoji1303] if your interested

Thank you,
I think we will be going a little bigger.

Jeepalive
02-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Thank you,
I think we will be going a little bigger.

No problem, that's why I'm selling is to go bigger as well

CHbeer
02-01-2017, 02:13 PM
CowgirlT and I are thinking about buying a small toy hauler and would like to know what brand
everyone likes. We have been internet surfing Weekend Warriors and Genesis Supreme...Thoughts:confused:

Try looking at http://www.toyhaulerliquidators.com

jmack
02-01-2017, 03:06 PM
I have a genesis supreme 5th wheel. Have had it for 6 months, used it quite a bit. It is by far the best toy hauler I have owned. Great value, really good quality. I have owned attitudes and weekend warriors prior. Toy hauler liquidators were also pretty good to work with when we purchased.

Ed & Charlene
02-01-2017, 03:09 PM
we traded a tent trailer for this.It's 28 feet and the tare is 6600.It's a 2005 but it's our first TH.

Ed & Charlene
02-01-2017, 03:15 PM
buggy length is something to keep in mind.

Mike621
02-01-2017, 04:32 PM
So far we are considering a bumper pull of 22 to 25' with fuel station and generator.
Trying to stay under 7,000lbs empty.
More than likely going to purchase new.
This will be a first for us.

Generator is definitely a must have, I've had a few Toy haulers with fuel stations, and have had problems with every one of them, I have a 2011 Fuzion 26' Toy hauler now, and it seems I always have to do something to the pump to get it to work, it's now blowing the fuse when I turn it on. [emoji849]
I'm thinking of removing the fuel station and tank, and converting my Generator to LP gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmack
02-01-2017, 05:09 PM
I bet your drive gear in the fuel pump jammed up. Its a common issue with the fuel station pumps and will cause the fuse to pop. Need to pull the cover off pump and free up the main plastic gear inside.

Mike621
02-01-2017, 06:39 PM
I bet your drive gear in the fuel pump jammed up. Its a common issue with the fuel station pumps and will cause the fuse to pop. Need to pull the cover off pump and free up the main plastic gear inside.

Yeah that's what it always is, I believe there is an upgrade that you can get that has better fins on the pump, but still kind of leaning toward takein it out, and going LP

stetson
02-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Thank for all the info :cool:
I will check out http://www.toyhaulerliquidators.com/
I looked up the date for the RV show and it falls on the same weekend
as Johnson Valley and I wanted to have it for that weekend. :(

Mike621
02-01-2017, 07:19 PM
There's also a dealer off Business 80 just before Arden way that has a lot of Toy Haulers. [emoji1417] good luck see ya at March Madness.

PS: have you been riding around Forest Hill, would like to explore that area more. [emoji1417]

Jeepalive
02-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Thank for all the info :cool:
I will check out http://www.toyhaulerliquidators.com/
I looked up the date for the RV show and it falls on the same weekend
as Johnson Valley and I wanted to have it for that weekend. :(

Toy Hauler Liquidators seem to be the best price I can find around Reno and northern ca,
I've bought the 19' I'm selling from them and my brother got a 25' stealth from them. I will also be buying my new toy hauler from them as well. Great prices and from what we dealt with it was great service. Tony was our sales guy, think he is the owner?

stetson
02-01-2017, 10:41 PM
PS: have you been riding around Forest Hill, would like to explore that area more. [emoji1417]

I have been on all the trails around Sugar pine lake (mostly 50") before I changed wheels , tires and added spacers.
Further up the road you are suppose to be able to go from Robinson flat to Soda Springs.
I want to check that out when the snow melts. Right now they have the gate closed on Foresthill Rd. just past Sugar Pine.

stetson
02-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Toy Hauler Liquidators seem to be the best price I can find around Reno and northern ca,
I've bought the 19' I'm selling from them and my brother got a 25' stealth from them. I will also be buying my new toy hauler from them as well. Great prices and from what we dealt with it was great service. Tony was our sales guy, think he is the owner?

Thanks, I will check them out for sure. :cool:

Mike621
02-02-2017, 06:22 AM
I have been on all the trails around Sugar pine lake (mostly 50") before I changed wheels , tires and added spacers.
Further up the road you are suppose to be able to go from Robinson flat to Soda Springs.
I want to check that out when the snow melts. Right now they have the gate closed on Foresthill Rd. just past Sugar Pine.

Cool I've done the Robinson flats to Soda springs on my motorcycle last summer, would like to do it with my SXS, in the spring, some really nice country up there. [emoji1417]

AlfaBaz
02-02-2017, 08:37 AM

I've gone the other direction (Soda Springs to Robinson Flat) in the summer time, in my truck. It's forest service road all the way.

FuncoZilla
02-21-2018, 08:51 PM
Beware Toy hauler liquidators they have 0 support after the sale!

Jeepalive
02-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Beware Toy hauler liquidators they have 0 support after the sale!

They are now “out of business” but really the owner just changed the name of the dealership, forgot the new name but he is on some Facebook pages trying to get people to buy from him again.

LBR
02-22-2018, 10:24 PM
They are now “out of business” but really the owner just changed the name of the dealership, forgot the new name but he is on some Facebook pages trying to get people to buy from him again.Was it Epic RV by chance?

Mike621
02-23-2018, 05:53 AM
I bought my new 5th wheel from RF Motorsports in Auburn, great Customer service before and After the sale, the owner Ryan also rides SXS and uses his products out camping in most of same places we go. [emoji1417]

Jeepalive
02-23-2018, 06:47 AM
Was it Epic RV by chance?

Yes! I do believe that was the new name