PDA

View Full Version : New Dynojet power programmer

Controlled Force
12-20-2016, 09:01 PM
I now carry the brand new Dynojet Power programmer for the factory XPT cars...
This is a state-of-the-art programmer and eliminates the need for people to unbolt their ecu's and send them off to get reflashed, those days are over..

Here's a list of the programmer capabilities...

Power Vision CX For Polaris 1000 Turbo
Tuner comes with 4 tunes from Dynojet.
1 Stock tune as a backup
2 Stock tune with raised rev limiter to 9000rpm and lowered fan temperature turn on
from 205 to 195 degreees.
3 Performance tune with timing increased to safe amount for 91 octane, air fuel ratio
adjusted, torque management adjustments, rev limiter set to 9000rpm, speed lmiters
removed, fan turn on at 195 degrees and boost turned up 1 psi from stock.
4 Performance tune with timing increased to safe amount for 91 octane, air fuel ratio
adjusted, torque management adjustments, throttle blade adjustments to allow for
quicker response, rev limiter set to 9000rpm, speed lmiters removed, fan turn on at 195
degrees and boost turned up 2 psi from stock.

Optional: S2S91
Tune.
Performance tune with timing increased to safe amount for 91 octane, air fuel ratio
adjusted, torque management adjustments, throttle blade adjustments to allow for
quicker response, rev limiter set to 9000rpm, speed lmiters removed, fan turn on at 185
degrees and boost tables modified to 4 psi from stock. Tune makes approx. 15-16psi
boost and 155-160 rear wheel horsepower.
Info from website:
Performance Tunes
• Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
• Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
• Rev limit raised in high and low gears
• Speed limit raised in high and low gears
• Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
• Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
• Lower fan turn-on temps
• Left foot brake mode enabled
• Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
• Boost control for Turbo models
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/9193b95fc68b2758b8532ece7b14a326.jpg

RSR Performance

gridman
12-21-2016, 06:22 AM
See you in a few weeks cant wait

gridman
12-21-2016, 06:27 AM
I want the kill Moto setting LOL

Controlled Force
12-21-2016, 07:25 AM
That's hilarious..
I think Moto wants the kill Gridman setting as well😂

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
12-21-2016, 07:27 AM
Also wanted to note that this programmer is also available for ALL non turbo year make and model Polaris as well

RSR Performance

Pipelayer
12-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Also wanted to note that this programmer is also available for ALL non turbo year make and model Polaris as well

RSR Performance

What all does it change on the non turbo rigs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Controlled Force
12-21-2016, 05:44 PM
What all does it change on the non turbo rigs?

Performance Tunes
• Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
• Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
• Rev limit raised in high and low gears
• Speed limit raised in high and low gears
• Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
• Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
• Lower fan turn-on temps
on at 190deg.
• Left foot brake mode enabled
• Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
• NON Turbo models
▪ 12hp gain

RSR Performance

Pipelayer
12-21-2016, 05:48 PM
I'll have to have you do mine when I bring it up for that other stuff that I wanted to have you do. [emoji106]

gridman
12-22-2016, 07:13 AM
Ben we are planing on coming up week after new years if your in town

Controlled Force
12-22-2016, 08:28 AM
I'll have to have you do mine when I bring it up for that other stuff that I wanted to have you do. [emoji106]

Just give me heads up when you bring it out so I make sure I have it in stock

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
12-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Ben we are planing on coming up week after new years if your in town
I'll be here bro👊

RSR Performance

Pipelayer
12-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Just give me heads up when you bring it out so I make sure I have it in stock

RSR Performance

Thanks

BDacus
12-22-2016, 10:06 AM
Having A LOT of PCV experience in both N/A & Boost applications, I have to say, its about *uckin' time Dynojet finally came out with something new. Might be a little late with all the other players now and AEM with their plug-n-play ECM for the RZR. Does it use software as well, or is it just a module to reflash ECM with predefined calibrations? Does it data log?

boostcrazy
12-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Having A LOT of PCV experience in both N/A & Boost applications, I have to say, its about *uckin' time Dynojet finally came out with something new. Might be a little late with all the other players now and AEM with their plug-n-play ECM for the RZR. Does it use software as well, or is it just a module to reflash ECM with predefined calibrations? Does it data log?

Also having A LOT of PCV experiance I have been using the new Power Vision on my Polaris. The Power Vision CX is light years ahead of the PCV. It allows for full custom tuning via custom software from Dynojet, it is downloadable from their website. Yes, there are other options from competitors, but this is a direct plug and play to the OEM PCM. No replacing, no cutting of wires. It can hold multiple customs tunes, check and clear codes and data log. Dynojet may be late to the table, but it is a great product.

BDacus
12-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Also having A LOT of PCV experiance I have been using the new Power Vision on my Polaris. The Power Vision CX is light years ahead of the PCV. It allows for full custom tuning via custom software from Dynojet, it is downloadable from their website. Yes, there are other options from competitors, but this is a direct plug and play to the OEM PCM. No replacing, no cutting of wires. It can hold multiple customs tunes, check and clear codes and data log. Dynojet may be late to the table, but it is a great product.

Yes, there is no reason to replace the ECM "if" Dynojet has built proficient software to manipulate the OEM calibration. I tune Vortec / LS with HP Tuners almost daily and have become pretty good at it, of course having your own 1000HP engine dyno helps tremendously! But even HP Tuners has had some growing pains over the years and it has taken them a few tries to get it right. I have done Beta testing and it SUCKS being that guinea pig! And because of this, some have gone an alternative route. Hopefully Dynojet got it right the first time with this new product. I would like to see / try it sometime!

UTVAddiction
12-22-2016, 10:47 PM
Hey guys! Reading through here and saw this. I am indeed running this same tuner in my car with the same custom tunes and I can say that there was a lot of dyno time involved to put down 160whp in my car and after trial and error Dustin has it locked down. I'm installing 2 more tomorrow actually. Best HP per $ I've seen in a long time. The car also made 99lbs of tq. If anyone local wants to see it perform feel free to reach out as I can assure you Ben is providing a great product

BDacus
12-26-2016, 12:45 PM
After doing some research on this new Dynojet product it looks pretty cool for a FRACTION of the price of other alternatives. The new C3 software appears to have many of the features of more expensive products. I am VERY interested to try this.

I've downloaded the software and a couple of Dynojet's aftermarket tunes, but appears that you need a "stock" tune first for comparison? An .stk file? Ben, maybe you can email me a stock calibration so I can play around with software?:)

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/bryandacus/C3%20-%201_zps8tjtnte4.jpg (http://s638.photobucket.com/user/bryandacus/media/C3%20-%201_zps8tjtnte4.jpg.html)

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/bryandacus/C3%20-%202_zpsvfdyqcaq.jpg (http://s638.photobucket.com/user/bryandacus/media/C3%20-%202_zpsvfdyqcaq.jpg.html)

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/bryandacus/C3%20-%203_zps99sd5nbz.jpg (http://s638.photobucket.com/user/bryandacus/media/C3%20-%203_zps99sd5nbz.jpg.html)

gridman
12-28-2016, 06:44 AM
Ben we are thinking running up to your shop next Thursday if that works unless snowing over the pass

Controlled Force
12-28-2016, 06:49 AM
Yeah I'll be here,,
Looking forward to getting the programmer on there and the new charge tube so we can see the difference it makes👍

RSR Performance

UTVAddiction
12-28-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm thinking about going out next week for some clutch tuning and tire testing.

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Just a quick update on the programmers..it has so many capabilities and combinations..

We're going to be working on a tune that will have less horsepower than stock.. this way if someone were to let their kids or friends drive it, the owner won't have to worry about the car getting mashed on when it's out of their view LOL it's kind of like a valet mode tune.

It's all adjustable on the Fly so it can be easily put back to high performance mode.

RSR Performance

EPL
01-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Just a quick update on the programmers..it has so many capabilities and combinations..

We're going to be working on a tune that will have less horsepower than stock.. this way if someone were to let their kids or friends drive it, the owner won't have to worry about the car getting mashed on when it's out of their view LOL it's kind of like a valet mode tune.

It's all adjustable on the Fly so it can be easily put back to high performance mode.

RSR Performance

That would be good for some of the people I let drive mine from time to time !!

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 11:05 AM
It's kind of like the Can-Am performance keys they are for with their cars

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 11:09 AM
Speaking of CAN AM...
Looks like there's gonna be XRS triple black sitting in my garage real soon 😆😆😆

RSR Performance

Lennart
01-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Speaking of CAN AM...
Looks like there's gonna be XRS triple black sitting in my garage real soon ������

RSR Performance

You can never have to many rides .

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Had to to sell 2 cars to get 1😠

RSR Performance

EPL
01-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Had to to sell 2 cars to get 1��

RSR Performance

What cars did you sell ??

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Turbo 900 and turbo apex car

RSR Performance

gridman
01-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Speaking of CAN AM...
Looks like there's gonna be XRS triple black sitting in my garage real soon ������

RSR Performance

Once you go black you will never go back LOL

Controlled Force
01-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Once you go black you will never go back LOL
Pat...Pat... Pat....you're one twisted mofo😂

RSR Performance

gridman
01-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Haha going be sweet

Controlled Force
01-09-2017, 06:40 PM
The programmers are flying off the shelf..getting ready to ship these out first thing in the morning...

And if Pat doesn't get here soon I'm going to sell his as well...😉
And that one has the big HP tune 😲http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e40839f7c2ef680b1b26ef0027e1619e.jpg

RSR Performance

gridman
01-10-2017, 07:13 PM
HAHA mine is paid for, but coming up soon need some better weather and get it dialed in for Glamis

Controlled Force
01-10-2017, 07:30 PM
HAHA mine is paid for, but coming up soon need some better weather and get it dialed in for Glamis
I got ya coverd bro.👊

RSR Performance

gridman
01-25-2017, 06:15 AM
Hey Ben thanks again for all yours and Moto's hard work yesterday on my car

Pipelayer
01-25-2017, 10:02 AM
Can't wait to see what mine does.

Controlled Force
01-25-2017, 10:07 AM
Hey Ben thanks again for all yours and Moto's hard work yesterday on my car
Your car was ripping out there at the dunes but it was cold as
F*&%K😨😨😨😨

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
01-25-2017, 11:34 AM
Can't wait to see what mine does.

Your car is gonna need all the help it can get running those monster 32in. Tires😁

RSR Performance

Pipelayer
01-25-2017, 11:47 AM
That's for sure[emoji594][emoji100]