PDA

View Full Version : New Here: Technologiq/Jeremy

technologiq
12-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Found this site via post that Sharon Oren posted on Facebook about the VC trip.

I live in Spanish Springs (off Eagle Canyon) and drive a 2 seater '16 XP Turbo with a bunch of stuff added.

I do a lot of riding behind my house, out at sand mountain, jumbo grade, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know more riders here. I also run the Reno Offroaders Meetup group.

Sorry if the picture is huge, size constraints on bbcode haven't been turned on.

EPL
12-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum !! The VC ride is a great ride !! Our forum is set you so all pictures come up larger , don't like small pics !!

Maverick4me
12-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Welcome from Roseburg, Oregon. Hope to see you on a ride!

Jeepalive
12-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Found this site via post that Sharon Oren posted on Facebook about the VC trip.

I live in Spanish Springs (off Eagle Canyon) and drive a 2 seater '16 XP Turbo with a bunch of stuff added.

I do a lot of riding behind my house, out at sand mountain, jumbo grade, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know more riders here. I also run the Reno Offroaders Meetup group.

Sorry if the picture is huge, size constraints on bbcode haven't been turned on.

Welcome to the site!
Good to see someone from all my Facebook posts joined! I'm the one who was tagging Sharon in everything about the rides

EPL
12-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Good to see someone from all my Facebook posts joined! I'm the one who was tagging Sharon in everything about the rides

Thanks for getting us new member , the more the better !!!

Pipelayer
12-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Welcome! I hope to see you at the VC ride part of it goes up jumbo grade, do you live in washoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

technologiq
12-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Welcome! I hope to see you at the VC ride part of it goes up jumbo grade, do you live in washoe?

I live in Spanish Springs but just moved there from Damonte Ranch. I've done Jumbo Grade -> VC a few times in the RZR and quads. I'll just trailer my RZR down there in the AM.

Pipelayer
12-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Sounds good, I'll see you there [emoji106]

LBR
12-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the site!