PDA

View Full Version : Can Am X3/ 154 hp vs 2017 XPT/ 168hp

Controlled Force
11-18-2016, 11:04 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.atv.com/head-to-head-maverick-x3-vs-2017-polaris-rzr-xp-turbo/amp

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
11-18-2016, 11:05 AM
Looka like Can Am is doing something right...oops i mean 154hp

RSR Performance

The Rattler (BLR)
11-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Oh Warlock 250 putting it to the owner of RZR Life FB page..
Should of seen all the whining because of different type of paddles..lol

Controlled Force
11-18-2016, 06:12 PM
Oh well...maybe RZR life shouldn't have brought a knife to a gunfight😂😂😂

RSR Performance

Controlled Force
11-18-2016, 06:22 PM
This was at Sand Mountain 16th of October , that Can-Am was completely stock down to the Big Horn dirt tires against turbo RZR with paddles , I bet the turbo RZR owner with paddles was embarrassed LOL
https://youtu.be/oQ3gLTKvNDw

RSR Performance

EPL
11-18-2016, 07:43 PM
This was at Sand Mountain 16th of October , that Can-Am was completely stock down to the Big Horn dirt tires against turbo RZR with paddles , I bet the turbo RZR owner with paddles was embarrassed LOL

RSR Performance

Video isn't available !!

Mike621
11-18-2016, 07:45 PM
Maybe the 24" of travel makes up a lot of the difference. The XRS is cool, I hear some more special models will be coming out next year, and maybe a factory full lock diff. [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mavmann
11-19-2016, 06:53 AM
Maybe the 24" of travel makes up a lot of the difference. The XRS is cool, I hear some more special models will be coming out next year, and maybe a factory full lock diff. [emoji1417]

I have a XRS on order . I'm sure they will come out with something else but you can wait for the next best thing forever ,

Maverick4me
11-19-2016, 07:11 AM
Totally agree. I think this upgrade will be a significate enough upgrade to last a few years before anything comes out that is significantly better.

The Rattler (BLR)
11-19-2016, 08:58 AM

A full lock would be awesome.. since we seem to be doing more rocks lately

Also waiting for a color options.. blue would make me. :)

Mike621
11-19-2016, 12:24 PM
A full lock would be awesome.. since we seem to be doing more rocks lately

Also waiting for a color options.. blue would make me. :)

[emoji106] , I'm sure the octane blue will be out soon, with some other options. How come we don't have a , Like Button , on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rattler (BLR)
11-19-2016, 12:25 PM
[emoji106] , I'm sure the octane blue will be out soon, with some other options. How come we don't have a , Like Button , on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's see if we can get the mods to add one.. hehe

Controlled Force
11-19-2016, 03:29 PM
I don't know why the link isn't working it works every time I pull it up but anyways type this in exactly on YouTube and you can see the video at Sand Mountain..

Maverick x3 xrs vs xp1k aftermatket turbo

RSR Performance

Sandfreak
11-19-2016, 03:33 PM
That would of been embarrassing. LOL..

RSR Performance

LBR
11-19-2016, 04:54 PM
I don't know why the link isn't working it works every time I pull it up but anyways type this in exactly on YouTube and you can see the video at Sand Mountain..

Maverick x3 xrs vs xp1k aftermatket turbo

RSR Performance
Link has worked several times for me today also...

Bedo
11-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Worked for me .

EPL
11-19-2016, 07:19 PM
I just tried it and it worked ?? I guess it was to early when i tried it this morning , it hadn't woke up yet !! LOL

milosusa
11-25-2016, 12:31 PM
That is pretty good for stock machine, is heavier than RZR too !!! Can Am finally came up with true sport sxs .:cool:
milos

Ozzdog
12-02-2016, 02:35 PM
I was going to ask about the 4WD. Heard its not good for rocks. Anyone have any specifics? I demoed an X3 at Sand Hollow a month ago. Went straight from it to the new polaris turbo. Should have done the polaris first cause I couldn't wait to get off after ricing the X3. I do alot more rocks than anything so am wondering about this.
Black and red would do it for me.

Maverick4me
12-02-2016, 07:23 PM
If you are doing straight rock crawling, the good news is the low gear is now a lot more lower geared than the last Maverick, but the bad news is it still has viscolok. A progressive locking differential. You will need to install a aftermarket Halo locker if all you do is extreme rock crawling. With the average trail and rock climber, the viscolok performs adequate enough.

EPL
12-02-2016, 08:57 PM
If you are doing straight rock crawling, the good news is the low gear is now a lot more lower geared than the last Maverick, but the bad news is it still has viscolok. A progressive locking differential. You will need to install a aftermarket Halo locker if all you do is extreme rock crawling. With the average trail and rock climber, the viscolok performs adequate enough.

I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride out on the trails !!