PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Dunes 8/7 - 8/11

Sandfreak
07-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Going to be at Riley Ranch August 7 through the 11th....

Maverick4me
07-02-2016, 06:43 AM
I thought you were out of belts? LOL!! Better make sure they are not on backorder... Oh, that's right, you will be riding a sea level at our dunes, not that high elevation extremely belt demanding St. Anthony's, you shouldn't need any extra belts......
Anyways, I'll have to see if I can at least get over there for a day ride to do some comparison.

Sandfreak
07-02-2016, 10:28 AM
I thought you were out of belts? LOL!! Better make sure they are not on backorder... Oh, that's right, you will be riding a sea level at our dunes, not that high elevation extremely belt demanding St. Anthony's, you shouldn't need any extra belts......
Anyways, I'll have to see if I can at least get over there for a day ride to do some comparison.
I am out. The last one just got installed. Glad I have a month between trips to restock my supply. LOL...

drtfun
07-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Darn we will be there the next week

Maverick4me
07-03-2016, 09:04 AM
I am out. The last one just got installed. Glad I have a month between trips to restock my supply. LOL...

Since you provide a lot of test information regarding addons, I will get you some belts for an extreme discount. text me you lowest price and I will beat it! I will definitely come over and ride.