PDA

View Full Version : Wheels what size

The Rattler (BLR)
01-27-2016, 09:21 AM
FYI only

I have seen a few peeps looking at getting different size wheels.most of the machines come with 14" now days... Just an FYI before you want to jump to 15's that they are allowed on the car in the State which you are riding.. In Oregon 14" is the max for class 4 which is UTV'S , If you step up to 15" it puts you in class 2 which is Jeeps/ sand cars etc. Which has more regulations..

Pipelayer
01-27-2016, 04:19 PM
FYI only

I have seen a few peeps looking at getting different size wheels.most of the machines come with 14" now days... Just an FYI before you want to jump to 15's that they are allowed on the car in the State which you are riding.. In Oregon 14" is the max for class 4 which is UTV'S , If you step up to 15" it puts you in class 2 which is Jeeps/ sand cars etc. Which has more regulations..

I've had them check my exhaust, my registration my ice chest and my attitude... Never had em check my tires.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike621
01-27-2016, 06:34 PM
I've had them check my exhaust, my registration my ice chest and my attitude... Never had em check my tires.. Lol

LMAO "sorry sir the moose at the front gate should of told you NO 15" wheels allowed " [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

poofighter
01-27-2016, 07:35 PM
What kind of regs are we talking about?

Maverick4me
01-27-2016, 08:21 PM

It is only a mater of time. I have never been asked about a fire extinguisher either. I guess it is better to me safe than sorry and be prepared....

Pipelayer
01-28-2016, 03:25 AM
LMAO "sorry sir the moose at the front gate should of told you NO 15" wheels allowed " [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That damn Moose.. Again!! Lol