PDA

View Full Version : California City

KNB
01-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Anyone been to California City? It seems most of the people that live in our area ride there, it's not far from Dove Springs. May have to do a ride there to check it out

lainracing
01-02-2016, 06:52 PM
March madness is going to be part of California city ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPL
01-02-2016, 06:53 PM
We have been to Dove Springs many times , it is a great place to ride . Dove Springs , Jawbone , Cal city and some other areas all connect together , Cal City would be the closets to you .

EPL
01-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Anyone been to California City? It seems most of the people that live in our area ride there, it's not far from Dove Springs. May have to do a ride there to check it out

Here is a link to a FB page that has some information on that area .

https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfJawbone/?fref=ts

KNB
01-02-2016, 07:17 PM
If I'm not back to work by then I'm going to make the Dove Springs part of the March Madness ride it's only two and a half hours from my house

EPL
01-02-2016, 07:20 PM
If I'm not back to work by then I'm going to make the Dove Springs part of the March Madness ride it's only two and a half hours from my house

You would like this place Keith !!

Mike621
01-02-2016, 07:43 PM
I been there a bunch of times, it a fun place, but now I prefer to stay at one of the other places cause at Cal-City you have to buy a one year sticker to ride on the trails there, they call them streets , but there just dirt roads, $15 bucks per vehicle , so SXS a couple quads, and some dirt bikes it gets pricey. The other places no sticker needed, and you can still ride in the cal-city area.

Pipelayer
01-02-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm trying to free up some time for the dove springs portion of the trip. Cal city sounds cool too. Always game for a new ride.