PDA

View Full Version : Total Vision DVR Dual Camera Mirror from Polaris

Turnheadz
12-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Has anyone seen one of these ? Looks like an awesome mirror .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cUmAryQBDYI

MrH
12-10-2015, 05:51 PM
That seems pretty cool. But I'm sure it's pretty pricey.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LBR
01-13-2016, 04:36 AM
Poor gal needs some glasses tho...lol....great idea, I may try to bluetooth with a rear view camera to my 8" tablet for a less costly and 3 times larger backup picture.

Pipelayer
01-13-2016, 05:19 AM
399.00 is a lot less than I figured Polaris would sell it for. Looks pretty cool though. I'd like to see one work first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR
01-13-2016, 07:02 AM
I just now ordered a wifi camera from Ebay to use with my tablet. It should be here first of next week and I'll be installing in on our F550 truck for backing up to our trailer. If it works up to my standards, I'll get another for my Rhino so to see riders behind me while driving.

My tablet is set up to use in the Rhino, Truck and TJ Jeep for both on road travel and off road mapping without cell service....and am loving it! Bluetoothing music, mapping and navagating while riding and now hopefully backing up via wifi enabled cameras on truck and Rhino.

There are complete backing up systems on Ebay for $60 and up, whether it be a display in a mirror or a small independent screen on the dash

The Rattler (BLR)
01-13-2016, 09:45 AM
I just now ordered a wifi camera from Ebay to use with my tablet. It should be here first of next week and I'll be installing in on our F550 truck for backing up to our trailer. If it works up to my standards, I'll get another for my Rhino so to see riders behind me while driving.

My tablet is set up to use in the Rhino, Truck and TJ Jeep for both on road travel and off road mapping without cell service....and am loving it! Bluetoothing music, mapping and navagating while riding and now hopefully backing up via wifi enabled cameras on truck and Rhino.

There are complete backing up systems on Ebay for $60 and up, whether it be a display in a mirror or a small independent screen on the dash
So that is what you were doing up at 4am??