PDA

View Full Version : MTG Firearms

MrH
12-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Just back from MTG in Elk Grove. Just ordered a M&P Shield in 9mm. Should start the 10 day wait next week. Great shop if you've never been there.

The owner said it has been crazier than after Sandy Hook. He had eight of these handguns last week. Sold all of them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

lowranger
12-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Just back from MTG in Elk Grove. Just ordered a M&P Shield in 9mm. Should start the 10 day wait next week. Great shop if you've never been there.

The owner said it has been crazier than after Sandy Hook. He had eight of these handguns last week. Sold all of them.

Good.... the more people buying guns to defend themselves the better. Just saw on the news yesterday that somewhere in the bay area they are trying to get people to turn in their guns by using the buy back program. And people are doing it!

MrH
12-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Good.... the more people buying guns to defend themselves the better. Just saw on the news yesterday that somewhere in the bay area they are trying to get people to turn in their guns by using the buy back program. And people are doing it!

Dumb a** people. I'll never sell or give away a gun. I'll just buy more safes. Lol

crazywatson
12-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Damn I knew I should have bought AR parts 2 weeks ago. Every time parts come in stock at a descent price Obama starts another gun promotion and the shelves get cleaned out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MrH
12-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Good ole Obama. He sure is great for the gun and ammo sellers.

Beach Leo
12-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Good ole Obama. He sure is great for the gun and ammo sellers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using TapatalkGot that Right

Every-time he opens his pie-hole He sells more guns and ammo than any-one

Also with the demand he creates the price has sky-rocketed

Knifes kill more here in the usa, than assault rifles is what I heard, is that True?

Mike621
12-10-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm looking to get a Beretta PX4 Storm in 40cal , I need to find one of these gun buy back programs, I got a 380 with a cracked barrel that I need to sell them so I can go buy a new gun , lol. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrH
12-10-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm looking to get a Beretta PX4 Storm in 40cal , I need to find one of these gun buy back programs, I got a 380 with a cracked barrel that I need to sell them so I can go buy a new gun , lol. [emoji106]

Could you get a replacement barrel? What model 380?

MrH
12-10-2015, 05:38 PM

Type F or G? I have to go back to mtg next week. I can look for you.

Mike621
12-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Could you get a replacement barrel? What model 380?

No it's part of the gun, basically a wall hanger now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrH
12-10-2015, 07:42 PM
No it's part of the gun, basically a wall hanger now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's too bad.