PDA

View Full Version : RZR forum was sold

johnnycat8
12-07-2015, 10:37 PM
looks like doug sold RZR forum a few weeks ago wonder if the sold the others too? and will fjk stay as a mod?

Beer Mod
12-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Cash money!!

johnnycat8
12-07-2015, 10:42 PM
hes been tired of it for a wile people always bashing him because of fjk

Beer Mod
12-07-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm not on all that much so I had no idea

johnnycat8
12-07-2015, 10:53 PM
i used to be but it got to controlled so about 3 yrs ago i quit

Beach Leo
12-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Guess he sold it while it still had value

LBR
12-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Both Maverickforums and Commandertalk was sold to Vertical Scope about he same time...but I haven't seen where Commanderforums got sold, so Doug may have retained that one.

milosusa
12-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Yeah, they bought lot of forums even the new one for Yamaha YXZ. I think FJK is still a moderator on RZR forum....
milos

johnnycat8
12-08-2015, 07:14 PM
guys on yxztalk are telling the new guys to watch out for fjk.... poor guy has such a bad rep nowdays

EPL
12-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Yeah, they bought lot of forums even the new one for Yamaha YXZ. I think FJK is still a moderator on RZR forum....
milos

Doug is just looking for the money !! This forum is just for people that want to have fun and meet new people !!!!!!!!!!!! We don't care about the oh mighty Doillar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPL
12-08-2015, 07:20 PM
This forum is just here for UTV like minded people can get together !! NOT for money !!

The Rattler (BLR)
12-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Love my Crazy family...

EPL
12-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Love my Crazy family...

Thank You Barb !! Us Crazy must stick together !!

Beach Leo
12-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Doug is just looking for the money !! This forum is just for people that want to have fun and meet new people !!!!!!!!!!!! We don't care about the oh mighty Doillar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Right on Ed

Once money comes into play it changes every-thing

This is a great board here, not like a-lot of the others, where it just one big Advertising Whore-House

Can-not really talk on other forum and you certainly can-not be objective

If you are a critical thinker you will be banned in a heart beat

Why to much silly-ass Drama over there for my liking

Plus a ton of way-good people either got tired of the BS or got Banned

EPL
12-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Right on Ed

Once money comes into play it changes every-thing

This is a great board here, not like a-lot of the others, where it just one big Advertising Whore-House

Can-not really talk on other forum and you certainly can-not be objective

If you are a critical thinker you will be banned in a heart beat

Why to much silly-ass Drama over there for my liking

Plus a ton of way-good people either got tired of the BS or got Banned

Leo , this form is NOT for profit , it was started to be a DRAMA free form and get like minded people together for fun and that is how will always be !!!

Beer Mod
12-08-2015, 10:47 PM
^^^ awesome :)

johnnycat8
12-09-2015, 12:13 AM
ok im starting drama....leo your wrong im right no money changes no nothin and my board is warped i cant talk any board banned im a whore board and ed your wrong this is a for loss of proffit place witt drama filled pies and beer mod wth???? lol ok i suck at twisting jokes.... heck thats almaost a normall comment from me i suck.

Beach Leo
12-09-2015, 12:55 AM
^^^

Say what bro....

Normall,warped,lol i suck, twisting,jokes,almoast, apllel pie W/ beer mod.awesome]love thsi siht; ist lla yaw-doog

johnnycat8
12-09-2015, 01:40 AM
^^^

Say what bro....

Normall,warped,lol i suck, twisting,jokes,almoast, apllel pie W/ beer mod.awesome]love thsi siht; ist lla yaw-doog

love ya too my brother...

lowranger
12-09-2015, 04:56 AM
Leo , this form is NOT for profit , it was started to be a DRAMA free form and get like minded people together for fun and that is how will always be !!!

I see I'm in the right place. Was on a couple of Jeep forums before. Wow..... this one Jeep forum you say one little thing wrong "banned". So a friend of mine started his own Jeep forum. No money involved nothing, just like "this" forum and its been great!
Oh.... He did put up at the top of the forum, No in appropriate pictures and that kind of stuff. Our wives like to come on her too. Just be respectful.

Millerrg
12-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Crazies unite .

Scrat
12-09-2015, 08:10 AM
I have to wonder if the new owner is going to make changes or just go on the way it is ?

LBR
12-09-2015, 09:17 AM
I see I'm in the right place. Was on a couple of Jeep forums before. Wow..... this one Jeep forum you say one little thing wrong "banned". So a friend of mine started his own Jeep forum. No money involved nothing, just like "this" forum and its been great!
Oh.... He did put up at the top of the forum, No in appropriate pictures and that kind of stuff. Our wives like to come on her too. Just be respectful.
BLR and I are Jeep fanatics with 6 total now.....Jeepz was my very first site to join in 2003 and enjoy it moreso than Jeepforums....could you PM me your friend's Jeep site link please?....would love to check it out!

FBT
12-11-2015, 07:16 PM
I am on that board but it isn't what it once was and I don't care for the vibe anymore. It really has become just a huge advertising device. Other than FJK buying and "building" one of every new car that comes out, usually starting the build by bolting on every factory accessory and Pro Armor device there is, which is boring as hell, I try to ignore him.

There is some good info on there, but it really isn't worth the effort anymore to find it. Perhaps the owner saw the handwriting on the wall and bailed while he could make some $$
All the info I need is here.

ryguy745
03-08-2016, 10:11 AM
I am the newbie here but it already seems to be a better forum to me,I also could careless about FJK buying every rzr and putting every piece of polaris bolt on junk on it and the same thing with the next model !
JMHO !! but from what I've read on here I already feel like this place is more suiting for me. We are adults here well we try to act like it anyways but I felt like I was being babysat on the rzr forum , and could never voice my true opinion without getting the boot !! But anyway ride hard be safe and hopefully some day Ill get to take a ride with a few of you.

Pipelayer
03-08-2016, 12:25 PM
I am the newbie here but it already seems to be a better forum to me,I also could careless about FJK buying every rzr and putting every piece of polaris bolt on junk on it and the same thing with the next model !
JMHO !! but from what I've read on here I already feel like this place is more suiting for me. We are adults here well we try to act like it anyways but I felt like I was being babysat on the rzr forum , and could never voice my true opinion without getting the boot !! But anyway ride hard be safe and hopefully some day Ill get to take a ride with a few of you.

We have some rides coming up, maybe you could join in on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR
03-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Agreed with the Pipelayer...scan over the rides for upcoming fun!

The Rattler (BLR)
03-08-2016, 08:18 PM
We are all family here...great Rides and some great knowledge from everyone here

Beach Leo
03-08-2016, 10:44 PM
JMHO !! but from what I've read on here I already feel like this place is more suiting for me. We are adults here well we try to act like it anyways but I felt like I was being babysat on the rzr forum , and could never voice my true opinion without getting the boot !! But anyway ride hard be safe and hopefully some day Ill get to take a ride with a few of you.X-2

We have some rides coming up, maybe you could join in on them.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa join us for a Ride or two that would be great

We are all family here...great Rides and some great knowledge from everyone hereX-1000

What makes this sight way-good

Is every-one here has Respect for one another

ryguy745
03-23-2016, 08:44 AM
yes I am looking forward to the silver strike ride in April. It will be nice to finally meet some of you and to ride with other utv people

EPL
03-23-2016, 06:56 PM
yes I am looking forward to the silver strike ride in April. It will be nice to finally meet some of you and to ride with other utv people

With the leader we have this year the Silver Strike will be a awesome ride !!