PDA

View Full Version : Commander exaust

Yellow Toy
04-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Are there any good aftermarket systems for the commanders ?

Meathead
08-10-2016, 09:34 PM
I just purchased the Yoshimura specifically made for the Can Am. It should arrive this week. I'll try to make a video of the before and after.

The Rattler (BLR)
08-11-2016, 07:38 AM
I just purchased the Yoshimura specifically made for the Can Am. It should arrive this week. I'll try to make a video of the before and after.
Yoshimura duals is what cmes stock on the Turbo Maverick and I really like the sound and it is one of the quietness (db) out there on the market.

Meathead
08-11-2016, 08:08 AM
I picked up the single slip-on. I ruled out duals when I discovered most needed a bed tilt limiter or needed to be placed too far into the wheel opening.

Meathead
08-12-2016, 03:45 PM
It's here!

Mike621
08-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Nice , let us know how it sounds once you get it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meathead
08-14-2016, 12:52 PM
I got the old one off without removing the bed. I had hoped to have the new one on by now since the installation appears straightforward. Unfortunately the instructions are all photos and very little text. The unfortunate part about living in the middle of nowhere is that I am 25 miles from an auto parts store. The instructions make no mention of the graphite gasket needed to complete the installation and one is not included. Anyone else considering this setup would be wise to purchase a gasket prior to installation. The inside diameter will be 1.75" or slightly less than 45mm, the OD will be 2.3 inches or about 59mm.

I'm not getting off this hill until tomorrow, so I'll complete the installation then.