PDA

View Full Version : Protest

Turtle Tim
12-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I am very offended that the elitist right wing group known as the High Desert Rednecks get their own forum!!!
This is quintessential Redneck privilege! It is very offensive to the pacifist, anti-gun, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, granola eating, Subaru driving vegans!!!
This site needs to be more inclusive! Where is the Electric SXS forum??? Doesn't global warming mean anything around here?? Heathens!!!!
And how about a "Safe Forum" where we can all go to discuss our feelings and feel safe? I demand someone get fired for not addressing this!!!!!
Those Rednecks are a bunch of meat eating, gun toting, elite 1 percenters that need to pay more of their fair share for us underprivileged victims!!
(They do have good taters though!)

Rant over....Vote Hillbillary for President!!

:cool:

Pipelayer
12-04-2015, 09:25 PM
I am very offended that the elitist right wing group known as the High Desert Rednecks get their own forum!!!
This is quintessential Redneck privilege! It is very offensive to the pacifist, anti-gun, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, granola eating, Subaru driving vegans!!!
This site needs to be more inclusive! Where is the Electric SXS forum??? Doesn't global warming mean anything around here?? Heathens!!!!
And how about a "Safe Forum" where we can all go to discuss our feelings and feel safe? I demand someone get fired for not addressing this!!!!!
Those Rednecks are a bunch of meat eating, gun toting, elite 1 percenters that need to pay more of their fair share for us underprivileged victims!!
(They do have good taters though!)

Rant over....Vote Hillbillary for President!!

:cool:

LMAO!!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Leo
12-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Good stuff

Funny as hell

Beer Mod
12-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Wow :)

utvcr_admn
12-04-2015, 11:21 PM
http://utvcrazy.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?85-Flip-Flop-amp-Rollover-Club

Highdesertredneck
12-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Wtf

EPL
12-19-2015, 09:02 AM
Wtf

You need to get on here more and stand up for yourself !! LOL

Turtle Tim
12-19-2015, 10:24 AM
Wtf

What took you so long Brodie?

(I was bored the night I posted that)

Highdesertredneck
12-20-2015, 09:07 AM
We redneck just don't care LOL U can't control us right???

KNB
12-20-2015, 09:55 AM
What took you so long Brodie?

(I was bored the night I posted that)

I think some of the best red neck ideas are the result of being bored Tim

crazywatson
12-20-2015, 10:13 AM
You should probably lock yourself to a tree until people are more understanding.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk